"GeForce 8800 GT 512MB SSC GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (512-P3-N806-A1)"Your search for the perfect graphics card is over. The ideal combination of power, performance, and price, the EVGA NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT graphics card offers 112 stream processors, a 512MB 256-bit frame buffer, standard-setting GeForce 8 Series features and, a strikingly immersive DirectX 10 gaming experience. Ultra-realistic smoke, rain, explosions, lighting, terrain deformation and motion blur enable jealousy-inducing, lightning-fast gameplay in the hottest games, including Crysis, Hellgate: London, Call of Duty 4, and Gears of War. With full support for PCI Express 2.0 and featuring second generation NVIDIA PureVideo™ HD engine, the SLI™-Ready EVGA NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT graphics card was worth the wait.
- GeForce 8800 GT core running at 700MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1728MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2000MHz
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 112 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Memory Bandwidth: 60.6GB/s
- Designed For Extreme HD Gaming
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 90 Day Step-up/upgrade programme from day of purchase (Upgrade your card and only pay the difference direct with EVGA)
- 24/7 Email Support at email@example.com
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
More links for "GeForce 8800 GT 512MB SSC GDDR3 HDTV/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (512-P3-N806-A1)"
Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders.
As well as producing some of the highest quality graphics cards for Nvidia, EVGA’s super-reliable SuperNOVA range of power supplies have unbeatable performance and clean continuous power to every component.
In late 2015 EVGA has expanded its Europe support by offering technical and RMA support specifically for UK consumers. Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up programs are offered for purchase upon product registration within 90 days of the purchase date by the original owner on applicable parts.