+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce 9800 GTX KO 512MB GDDR3 TV-Out/Dual DVI (PCI-Express) - Retail (E875)The EVGA NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX KO 512MB graphics card raises the performance bar by enabling full-throttle lifelike game play at intense resolutions while providing optimal power management with HybridPower™ technology. The PureVideo® HD engine delivers unmatched video and movie quality with spectacular picture clarity featuring scene-optimized color and contrast enhancement. And when coupled with nForce® SLI®-ready motherboards, provides amplified performance up to 2x in a dual SLI configuration and up to 2.8x in 3-way SLI* mode. Packing more performance at an exceptional value, the EVGA NVIDIA® GeForce® 9800 GTX 512MB graphics card offers extreme HD gaming and a first-class entertainment experience.
- GeForce 9800 GTX core running at 738MHz
- Shader Clock Speed of 1836MHz
- 512MB GDDR3 Memory running at 2250MHz
- 256-Bit Memory Interface
- 128 Stream Processors
- Shader Model 4.0
- Memory Bandwidth: 72.0GB/s
- Full-throttle gaming at extreme HD resolutions and support for 3-way NVIDIAR SLIR mode
- Full MicrosoftR DirectXR 10, Shader Model 4.0 and PCI ExpressR 2.0 support
- Nvidia Pure Video Technology
- Dedicated Video processors free the GPU Shaders to run 3D applications
- Dual dual-link DVI supports two 2560 x 1600 resolution displays
- HDCP Enabled!!
- SLI ready – Upto 2x the performance of a single GPU (Available on with future driver release)
- True High Dynamic Range Rendering Support – Based on Open EXR technology
- World's first unified architecture supporting Microsoft® DirectX® 10
- Built for Microsoft® Windows® Vista™
- 10 Year Warranty Direct with EVGA on 0049 8918904911 (TOLL FREE)
- 90 Day Step-up/upgrade programme from day of purchase (Upgrade your card and only pay the difference direct with EVGA)
- 24/7 Email Support at email@example.com
- All RMA's & Upgrades are dealt with between EVGA Direct and the Consumer on 0049 8918904911
Note: This card is 275mm in length so make sure it fits in your case! Also the cards require PCI-E x16 slots, they will not function in a x8 slot so for SLi you need dual x16 mainboard. Finally 500W minimum for PSU and 600W+ is recommended.