+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
GeForce GTX 1080Ti SC2 HYBRID 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics CardThe EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Gaming Hybrid with iCX Technology combines the cooling advancements of the EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Hybrid cooler with EVGA's exclusive iCX Technology. Featuring a total of 11 global patents, iCX is the very definition of interactive cooling. With EVGA's iCX Technology, users will have a better understanding of their graphics card operation. This includes temperature monitoring on key components (not just GPU) and targeted cooling which provides better overclocking capabilities.
On top of that, we took our award-winning HYBRID solution and cranked it up a notch by including a dedicated memory cooling plate that makes direct contact with the cooling block. The VRM area of the card is covered by a dedicated heatsink/fan that keeps the power areas of the card cool, even during long gaming session and 24/7 mining operation. Of course, the HYBRID water cooling solution gives you unbelievable GPU temperatures, sometimes cutting your GPU load temperatures in half! Best of all? The water cooler is completely self contained, with an included 120mm radiator and fan, no filling, no custom tubing, and no maintencance. Just plug and play! All backed by EVGA's legendary warranty.
- HYBRID Cooler
- Fastest gaming GPU with 3584 NVIDIA® CUDA® cores and massive 11GB frame buffer, delivering 35% faster performance than the GeForce GTX 1080
- Get up to 3X the performance and power efficiency of previous generation GPUs.
- Ultra-fast FinFET and high-speed GDDR5X technologies, plus support for DirectX™ 12 features.
- NVIDIA GameWorks™ for a more interactive and cinematic experience, as well as incredibly smooth gameplay.
- iCX Technology, 9 Thermal Sensors, Async Fan Control, Thermal Display LED, Dual Slot
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1556 MHz
- Boost: 1670 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 1x8-pin & 1x6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- 3 Years Warranty