+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FE 11264MB GDDR5X Water Cooled Graphics Card** THIS PRODUCT IS BUILT TO ORDER AND CAN TAKE 3-5 DAYS TO COMPLETE DEPENDING ON STOCK **
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards feature the finest Graphics Card offerings on the market paired with full cover watercooling block solutions from proven watercooling manufacturers.
Each Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card designed to produce fantastic results for the end user looking for optimum cooling performance as well as increasing headroom for overclocks and reducing noise output from a performance computer system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards are professionally installed by watercooling experts who ensure that your hardware is handled with extreme care and pre tested to ensure that it arrives to you in full working order. We install the performance processor of your choice and use premium 'Thermal Grizzly' non-conductive Thermal Materials to enhance the cooling capabilities of the Graphics Card VGA Cooling block and keep your hardware safe.
Included in the installation is precision installed performance thermal pads on all graphics card hot spots including the memory modules and VRM that will increase the thermal conductivity of the Graphics Card Block and allow maximum heat transfer from your performance hardware into your custom watercooling setup.
To install and run an Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards in your system, you will need to use appropriate watercooling hardware to support the cooling potential of the block.
Overclockers UK recommends the following for optimised performance:
- A Thick 240mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card
A 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and a high performance quad core CPU
- A Thick 360mm Radiator for a loop including a single Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Card and an overclocked quad or hex core CPU
- A 480mm Radiator for a loop including two Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards and a high performance quad core CPU
These figures should be used as a rough estimate and we suggest that if adding more items into your watercooling loop that you take appropriate measures to enhance your cooling system.
Overclockers UK Tech Labs H2O Custom Graphics Cards provide the perfect platform for GPU overclocking by giving your Graphics Card optimised running conditions to perform at its best and allow you to overclock your system to higher frequencies whilst keeping the Processor and power array on your Graphics Card at a lower operating temperatures.
- GPU: GeForce® GTX 1080Ti
- CUDA cores: 3584
- Video Memory: 11GB GDDR5X
- Memory Bus: 352-bit
- Engine Clock Base: 1480 MHz
- Boost:1582 MHz
- Memory Clock: 11,010 MHz
- PCI Express 3.0
- Display Outputs: 3 x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0b, 1x DL-DVI
- HDCP Support: Yes
- Multi Display Capability Quad Display
- Recommended Power Supply 600W
- Power Consumption 250W
- Power Input 1x8-pin & 1x6-pin
- DirectX 12 API feature level 12_1
- OpenGL 4.5
- Cooling Blower
- Slot Size Dual Slot
- SLI Yes
- Supported OS Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista
- Warranty: 3yr
- EVGA 1080ti Founders Edition Graphics Card
- Block and backplate options seperate