"Intel P67 FTW (Socket 1155) DDR3 EATX Motherboard (160-SB-E679-KR)"The EVGA P67 SLI has arrived! Supporting Intel Socket 1155 processors, this motherboard offers incredible performance with Intel Core i5 and Core i7 processors. Get ready to experience the next generation of Intel Turbo Boost technology which delivers intelligent computing by optimizing performance on the fly!
it doesn't just stop at performance though, the EVGA P67 SLI supports SATA III/6G and USB 3.0 giving you the latest standards in high performance computing, and a forward thinking true next generation motherboard layout means nothing is compromised.
- Based on Intel P67 (B3) chipset
- Supports Intel Socket 1155 Processors
- 4 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Dual Channel DDR3
- Maximum of 16GB of DDR3 2133MHz+
- 3 x PCIe x16/x8, 2 x PCIe x8, 2 x PCIe x1
- 0 x UltraDMA133
- 8 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec (6x Internal + 2x E-SATA) with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, RAID10 and JBOD
- 2 x Serial ATA 600MB/sec (2 Internal) with support for RAID 0 and RAID 1
- 8 Channel High Definition
- 2 x 10/100/1000
- 10 x USB2.0 ports (6 external + 4 internal headers)
- 4 x USB3.0 ports (2 external + 2 internal headers)
- Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
- FireWire 1394A (1 external)
- EATX Form Factor
- Length: 12in - 304.8mm
- Width: 10.375in - 263.5mm
- This product comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Registration is recommended
More links for "Intel P67 FTW (Socket 1155) DDR3 EATX Motherboard (160-SB-E679-KR)"
Based on the philosophy of intelligent innovation, market knowledge, and the real time operation, EVGA continues to identify the need in the market place and providing the solution to that need. By offering product differentiation, 24/7 tech support, and other customer focused programs, EVGA is a clear leader in all categories: etail, retail, distribution, and system builders.
As well as producing some of the highest quality graphics cards for Nvidia, EVGA’s super-reliable SuperNOVA range of power supplies have unbeatable performance and clean continuous power to every component.
In late 2015 EVGA has expanded its Europe support by offering technical and RMA support specifically for UK consumers. Optional Extended Warranty and Step-Up programs are offered for purchase upon product registration within 90 days of the purchase date by the original owner on applicable parts.