+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
Superclock CPU Cooler (Socket LGA775/1155/1156/1366/AM2/AM3/F/939/940)Introducing the latest entry into the award winning EVGA enthusiast product lineup; the EVGA Superclock CPU Cooler. This product was built to perform with 5 8mm heatpipes that are arranged to receive the maximum airflow, direct-touch base technology providing excellent thermal transfer, wind tunnel fin design for optimal air-flow and more.
The center section of the fins form an enclosure in front of the fan hub where air flow is at its lowest, and the edges of the fins are closed. This creates two wind tunnels that maximize airflow around the heatpipes.
And of course, the full sleek black look and PWM controlled red LED fan are the perfect match for any EVGA gaming rig!
- 5 x 8mm heat pipes – the hottest heat pipes (directly above the CPU) are arranged to receive the maximum amount of air-flow for optimized thermal performance.
- Fins form wind tunnels for optimum air-flow, resulting in more efficient use of the fan, therefore better cooling.
- Direct-touch base technology provides an optimized transfer of the heat to the pipes.
- A single high Power (84CFM) PWM controlled 120mm red led fan is included:
- Relatively compact footprint (Width 135 mm x Depth 91 mm x Height 152 mm including fan).
- Mounting system includes retention brackets for all popular processors
- EVGA Classified look and feel!
- Intel CPU Compatibility: Socket 775, 1155, 1156, 1366
- AMD CPU Compatibility: Socket 754, 939, 940, F, AM2, AM3
- Fan Size: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 750 - 2500 RPM
- Fan Airflow: 26 - 84 CFM