Product information: X79 Dark Intel X79 (Socket 2011) DDR3 ATX MotherboardThe EVGA X79 Dark is a reimagined EVGA X79 platform. Built from the ground up this motherboard has a number of firsts, creating a landmark platform for PC enthusiasts everywhere.
It starts with a full 12 Layer PCB, improving overall overclock stability and PCB cooling. The memory trace layout is optimized for compatibility, improved overclocking and full 8 DIMM memory support. The CPU VRM is redesigned, using the best industry IR power stages, for efficient power to your CPU. The PCI-E layout is improved, better lane distribution for better performance + PCI-E 3.0 compatibility, and 4-Way SLI support in E-ATX form factor. A slew of great onboard devices including additional 4 Port SATA 6G controller for a total of 6 SATA 6G ports, Dual Intel Gigabit LAN's and a USB 3.0 controller for a total of 6 USB 3.0 devices.
The GUI BIOS has been completely redesigned. This brand new GUI BIOS from EVGA was focused on functionality so you can get in, and get out. No splash screens to click through, no enormous menus to scroll through, no steep learning curve. The way a modern BIOS should be.
- Based on Intel X79 chipset
- Supports Intel Socket 2011 Processors
- 100MHz+ BCLK
- 8 x 240-pin DIMM sockets
- Quad Channel DDR3
- Maximum of 64GB of DDR3 2400MHz+
- 5 x PCIe x16/x8, 1 x PCIe x4
- 6 x Serial ATA 300MB/sec (4x Internal + 2x E-SATA) with support for RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 0+1, RAID5, RAID10 and JBOD
- 6 x Serial ATA 600MB/sec (6x Internal) with support for RAID 0 and RAID1
- 8 Channel High Definition (Realtek ALC898)
- 2 x 10/100/1000 (Intel 82579/82574)
- 1 x PS2 Keyboard
- 10 x USB2.0 ports (2 external + 8 internal headers)
- Audio connector (Line-in, Line-out, MIC)
- FireWire 0
- E-ATX Form Factor
- Length: 12in - 304.8mm
- Width: 10.375in - 263.5mm
- This product comes with a 3 year limited warranty. Registration is recommended