+44 (0)1782 44 44 55
"Evolution Envy" Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.5GHz Nvidia GeForce Gaming PC
Revel in the new Evolution of gaming PCs! The "Evolution Envy" is part of our new Evolution Pro Gaming PC Range. A compact, yet stunning and powerful gaming PC, the "Envy" is based on the very latest cutting edge 4th Generation Intel Haswell architecture and up to a huge 16GB of DDR3 RAM, delivering blindingly quick multitasking performance.
The faster, the better! Gaming is all about speed and with the Evolution range you can almost taste the speed! Choose from a selection of rapid solid state drives, traditional mechanical hard drives or, for the best of both worlds, a solid state hybrid drive.
The Evolution Envy systems come equipped with the latest Nvidia GeForce hardware and GeForce Experience software. Nvidia's latest Maxwell architecture offers massive gaming power with incredible power efficiency and low heat output. Your system will come with GeForce Experience pre-installed for easy configuration and will be compatible with the latest G-Sync monitors for smooth, tear free gaming.
Prepare yourself for the next generation with the Evolution range. Windows 10 Ready and as future proof as it's possible to be the cutting edge performance provided by the latest hardware and the OcUK upgrade service, the Evolution range is the perfect companion to the gamer who is salivating over the prospect of Fallout 4, Star Wars: Battlefront and Doom.
Key Features of this PC- Overclocked Intel Core series processing power & up to 16GB of DDR3 memory
- Micro ATX Form Factor
- Power Nvidia GeForce Graphics and GeForce Experience Software
- Flexible Specification
|Case||Phanteks Evolv Micro ATX Windowed Gaming Case - Black / White / Gun Metal Grey|
|Power Supply||SuperFlower HX 650W 80+ Gold Rated PSU|
|CPU||Intel Core i7-4790K Quad Core Processor Overclocked to 4.5GHz|
|Motherboard||Asus Z97 Gryphon Armor (Socket 1150) Micro ATX Motherboard|
|Cooler||OcUK Techlabs 240mm AIO Liquid Cooler with Noiseblocker Fans|
|Memory||Up to 16GB DDR3 2400MHz Dual Channel Kit|
|Primary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Secondary Hard Drive||Your Choice of Samsung 850 Evo Solid State or Seagate Hard Drive|
|Tertiary Hard Drive||Your Choice Seagate Hard Drive|
|Graphics||Nvidia GeForce GTX 960 4GB Graphics Card (Upgrades Optional)|
|Audio||7.1 High Definition Audio (Dedicated Sound Card Optional)|
|Optical Drive||No Optical Drive (External DVD-RW Optional)|
|Operating System||This system doesn't include an operating system as standard - A choice of Windows operating systems is available|
Note - If you would like to make a small change to the specification call our sales team on 01782 444455 and they will be happy to help.
- Three Year (24 Month Collect and Return plus 12 Month labour) Mainland UK and Ireland Only
- Warranty for customers outside of the UK is Return To Base
- Standard Warranty includes a three year, free labour upgrade service - Please contact our system support team.
Optional Extended Warranties
- 5 Year Silver Warranty Package (24 Month Collect and Return plus 36 Months Labour). Includes two years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
- 5 Year Gold Warranty Package (36 Month Collect and Return plus 24 Months Labour). Includes three years subscription to Eset Internet Securty package and five years, free labour upgrade service.
Notes & Conditions
- No OS systems are fully tested with the same extensive methods as systems chosen with an operating system. Including tests such as CPU, memory and GFX stress tests. All no OS systems are formatted completely before shipping.
- Please allow 7 working days for your system to be built and configured. This may take longer during busier periods.
- Fast track service subject to current stock levels during busier periods.
- Free games provided in conjunction with any components are only provided with this PC if specifically stated in the description above.
- In the unlikely event of a fault, the customer may be required to undertake basic fault finding with the aid of our system support team