Product information: "Express Delta" Intel Core i5 2400 3.10GHz DDR3 Quad Core SystemReady to roll, the "Express Delta System" features a Intel Core i5 2400 3.10GHz Processor, combined with a selection of high performance, handpicked components designed to meet your desire for the perfect system. A great entry into the gaming world with Nvidia DX11 graphics and a quad core CPU to power the latest games. All instock and pre-built for delivery the very next day, no lead times just systems ready to be collected in shop the same day or shipped out to be be delivered the next day. Quick simply and perfectly engineered.
Why Should You Buy This System?
- Includes the superb Intel Core i5 2400 3.10GHz Processor
- 4GB of high performance gaming memory guarantees the smoothest possible experience when multitasking and ensures you never have a break in the action
- 8 Hours stressed tested and quality controlled
- Precision built and cabled by Overclockers UK expert technicians
- All systems ship out with Windows 7 64 bit & are pre-installed with a 180 day trial of Panda Antivirus 2012
- Pre-built and read to ship out the same day
- Case: BitFenix Shinobi Gaming Case
- Power Supply: XFX 450W PSU
- CPU: Intel Core i5 2400 3.10GHz Processor
- Motherboard: Intel H61 Chipset (Socket 1155) Motherboard
- RAM: 4GB DDR3 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
- Hard Drives: 500GB HDD
- Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GT 430 1024MB GDDR3 Graphics
- Sound: 7.1 Channel Sound (On-Board)
- Optical Drive: OcUK 22x DVD±RW SATA ReWriter (Black)
- Full 12 Month collect and return warranty
- Each specification is assembled from handpicked components for compatibility and stability
- Telephone, web note and forum technical support
Is this System for You?
Entry level gaming spec with true quad core performance and a low price point the Express Delta System is for you.
*Buy any system from Overclockers UK with Windows 7 between now and January 31st 2013 and once launched, you can upgrade to Windows 8 for just £14.99! See full details here:http://www.overclockers.co.uk/LP/windows8_upgrade.php