Post some pics please:D

Here we go ....

280123428.jpg

280123410.jpg

280123388.jpg

olv

olv

Soldato
Awesome. Must be rapid! A normal K20A Elise rinsed past Merlins 330ci when we were in it at Donington

but we all know that 330ci's are horribly dull and boring and top out at about 67mph ;)

I imagine that a S/C Honda elise or Audi Elise is pretty much the scariest thing in the world. must be incredible :D

Associate
What's the full Reg plate?

"SCREW U LOT"??? :D :p

Sorry for the complete amateur question but is the splitting/T-Bar roof a custom thing or standard? :)

olv

olv

Soldato
This thing didn't just crept by though, it was in another league! :eek:

oh no doubt, 800kg with 220bhp?! is clearly going to flyzoomwee past anything. I imagine the thing that will make most difference though is the ability to carry a huge amount of speed through corners

Soldato
I test drove a number of 111's and 111S' in the early summer and they all had crap brakes. You have to put ridiculous amounts of force into the pedal to get a braking force anywhere near "emergency stop" kind of braking force. I'm talking about the type of braking force that will lock your seatbelts and cause random things in the interior to fly to the front very quickly.

Sounds a bit like the Fiat Coupe, even with it's huge front disks. Do not confuse "crap" with "not grossly over-assisted" as most modern cars are.

Associate
That looks Stunning! Any pictures without the doors open, not sure why you've done that.

What do you think Jez? Still not keen on the red?

Back
Top Bottom