How many Xbox games do you own?

Soldato
I have about 10 that I own just now, picked up a few older titles in the sales to tide me over till the big guns arrive this year :) also 2 on rental that I really need to send back!

Associate
Currently own 29 retail games and 17 Arcade games

I've never bothered with renting - I like to play a game at my own pace and will trade/sell once I've fully finished it. I've held onto some games that I've long since completed simply because I don't feel I've seen everything there is to see, e.g. I still have Hitman: Blood Money because one day I want to finish it on professional.

Permabanned
Jesus at the arcade games, I have only just bought my first one of 2 years of owner ship and that was Track and Field, but I do have 5 free ones I have downloaded over the years.

Associate
ewww i discovered i have 29games now and i buy most straight off premium price on release :( I dont even know why i do it as i dont play much at all.

Plus the one region free game I got seemed to studder so i lost trust :(

Soldato
49, and a very poor gamer score :( Probably around 30 arcade games as well.

I really do need to sit down and play through the games i have before i buy to many more.

Soldato
The games i have on the current gen consoles are;

Xbox 360 : Gears of War, Halo 3, Pro Evo 2008 and Call of Duty 4

PS3 : Uncharted Drakes Fortune and Unreal 3 (Downloaded games are, Tekken 5, Warhawk and many other

Wii : Mario Galaxy, Super Paper Mario, Wii Sports and Wii Play.

So, 12 of the ones i have mentioned.

Josh

Soldato
6 - Will keep Dead Rising until i've played it through again without the chainsaws ( ;) ), will keep cod3 until iv beat it on vet mode and definately keep halo 3 as thats just amazing (wanna co through again on leg, still). The others will be sold or traded.

Back
Top Bottom