You know when you're a 90's kid when ...

Soldato
Wow, im a 86 kid and remeber it all.

I honestly think the 90's were a great decade to grow up in. The TV programmes were amazing. I remember when Teletubbies came out and thinking 'kids of today are really missing out'!

Permabanned
truckoffaildn9.jpg

Soldato
I'd forgotten a lot of that, but pretty much all of it I remember and did. (except the girl related things).

Who remembers Biker Mice From Mars?

Also what was the name of those Sharks which rollerbladed(how 90s, now I think of it :p) around saving the world or something. I've a fairly hazy memory about this.

edit: Found out it was street sharks.

Soldato
Who remembers Animals of farthing farthing wood?

Programme had me in tears, they nearly all died! (except for fox, adder, weasel, owl, the squirrels and toad.)

Edit: This is a long shot, but I;ve been trying to think of the programme name for ages. It was not a cartoon, and was on citv. It was a programme about a group of kids who lived near 'portals' where evil men with axes came from, was pretty scary. Would be great if someone knows it???

Last edited:
Associate
Also what was the name of those Sharks which rollerbladed(how 90s, now I think of it :p) around saving the world or something. I've a fairly hazy memory about this.

edit: Found out it was street sharks.

I totally forgot about them. I even had the action figures aswell, just wish I never sold them now.

Associate
I grew up in the 90's and most of the OP is true. It doesn't half bring back some memories...:p

I remember saving up £25 to buy a 'Viper' yo-yo when they were all the rage. :D

uv

uv

Soldato
Utter fail. This thread could have been about giving me a million pounds, but the second I saw an *entire page* in CAPS, it failed.

All aboard!

Soldato
Utter fail. This thread could have been about giving me a million pounds, but the second I saw an *entire page* in CAPS, it failed.

All aboard!

You fail more, there is no page full of caps in this thread. Just alternate caps with lower case.

Back
Top Bottom