*** Grand Theft Auto IV - The Official Thread ***

Soldato
just had a quick run round L-City let the kids play too (with the sound on 0 because every other word is an f word ) gonna have a monster bash on it tonight when the kids are in bed
the radio stations are great too all in all a great game loads to do and loads to see

Soldato
just had a quick run round L-City let the kids play too (with the sound on 0 because every other word is an f word ) gonna have a monster bash on it tonight when the kids are in bed
the radio stations are great too all in all a great game loads to do and loads to see

Your kids will grow up to be cop killers. :p

Soldato
I've got a copy guaranteed for Tuesday morning by a good friend (you know who you are, thanks ;)). I'll be getting up at six, going to the place at seven get back for twenty past. Play it for an hour, go into college, get back, play it, sleep, repeat.

I really can't wait for this game. :D :D

I'm so happy to see so many good reviews as well.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
From my research in town today, you're more likely to get it for the 360 than the PS3 if you're braving to get it midnight Monday. Both supermarkets are selling it at 00:01. One had 140 for 360 and 40 for PS3 in stock.

I hope I can get a copy :)

Soldato
18 Hours non-stop playing and im dead..........only about 35%!!!!

This game is just jaw droppingly absoultely awesomeness to the maximum x 1billion.

OMG. OMG. OMG :)

Im going to sleep for one hour and back on it all day!! woooooooooot. ;)

EDIT - Someone asked me where i got it from? Please make yourself known so i can let you know.

yep

this is the only game i've played in yonks (apart from NBA2K8) that has restored my faith in gaming.

just phenomenal!!!!

watched Street Kings this morning, really got me in the mood for some serious couch work with GTA IV on my 56" TV today ...oooo yeh :p

Last edited:
Associate
Mine got dispatched yesterday after about 48 hours in 'Processing'. Hopefully I'll get it Monday but I doubt that. Gonna see if work have some in the back later today.

Soldato
Can we please get off the topic of who's game has dispatched when and who's hasnt, im finding myself skipping pages just to get a conversation back on track.

just for reference,

[*]I don't care about your order status', we don't need to see them. No thank you.

Im not after another locked thread and many of us dont want that either.

Soldato
18 Hours non-stop playing and im dead..........only about 35%!!!!

This game is just jaw droppingly absoultely awesomeness to the maximum x 1billion.

OMG. OMG. OMG :)

Im going to sleep for one hour and back on it all day!! woooooooooot. ;)
You have made me even more annoyed about not getting it today. But you have made me equally happy by saying that it's just THAT good. :D

Back
Top Bottom