Autovogue...

Associate
Anybody know or have any experience of them?

www.autovogue.com

I was looking at the audi a4's and bmw e92 coupes. Lovely aftermarket work and the prices for the cars aren't actually too bad.

Shame they're 200 miles from me, but just wondering if anybody knows much about them.

Soldato
Friend bought an E46 M3-esque Coupe from there.

Nice cars but quite overpriced seeing as they basically just throw a set of copied wheels on them!

/edit - When i say "M3-esque" i mean copied front bumper and wheels.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Friend bought an E46 M3-esque Coupe from there.

Nice cars but quite overpriced seeing as they basically just throw a set of copied wheels on them!

/edit - When i say "M3-esque" i mean copied front bumper and wheels.

was he happy with everything? service etc?

The e92 coupe is about the same as it would cost to get an SE model direct from a bmw dealer, the body kit and wheels suit really nicely....mmm.

Man of Honour
Some of the stuff looks nice but I've never seen one up close so have no idea how the quality of the bodywork is compared to the BMW alternatives.

They are also hugely expensive for what it is a standard car with some awful wheels and a nice bodykit.

Associate
I went up to there showroom awhile back as i wanted the quad hamann rear exhausts and valance for my 01 728 (e38) sport i had at the time , seemed professional and had a nice selection of used cars for sale , all kitted out :) i left a bit gutted tho ..as there prices where way way too much for my liking , i sticked to ebay.de ever since! ....well until i went and got a volvo s40 :rolleyes::o

but they seem a professional outfit

Associate
They are in my town so I check out their stock every few months. It's all about the exterior though, as most of the Audi/BMW/VW stock are just the small turbo diesels with larger wheels and the body kit. The body kits to me seem a fit flimsey (thin plastic), and they very rarely do anything to the inside so cloth interiors etc. Having said that they will customise to practically anything you want. On the pricey side though.

Associate
They did my mk5 golf for me i was well pleased :)

P1210074.jpg

P1210068.jpg

Soldato
When you say they "did it for me", do you mean you took your car to them and stick bits on, or you bought the car as above from them?

If so (either or), how much did it cost, if you don't mind me asking? :)

Associate
Hi guys I took my car to them i'll have to dig out the recipt but it was competetive with the other bodyshops. There Audi reps which i've since sold and now run r32 reps in the winter and merc s600 rims in the summer. I'm going back for some more body work this year as I've put 50k motorway miles on it since buying it and its needs freshening up.

Man of Honour
Hi guys I took my car to them i'll have to dig out the recipt but it was competetive with the other bodyshops. There Audi reps which i've since sold and now run r32 reps in the winter and merc s600 rims in the summer. I'm going back for some more body work this year as I've put 50k motorway miles on it since buying it and its needs freshening up.

Why all fake wheels? :(

Associate
there not libary pics i took them in cannock by the tower near Brian James :)

They were that pleased with the way mine came out the asked for the shots just looks like they've used one to show what the car looks like.

Back
Top Bottom