Britain's Got Talent tonight!

Permabanned
There is an old dude on next week who "break dances". He's from my town and is in Vice (a club) every Saturday. I've got pictures of myself with him, as have countless other's.

Should be interesting. He hasn't got a chance of going through. :D

Associate
There is an old dude on next week who "break dances". He's from my town and is in Vice (a club) every Saturday. I've got pictures of myself with him, as have countless other's.

Should be interesting. He hasn't got a chance of going through. :D

As long as he isn't as bad as that old geezer who stood there swinging his arms like a tree in the wind he should be okay. That bloke was a plonker and a half!

Man of Honour
As long as he isn't as bad as that old geezer who stood there swinging his arms like a tree in the wind he should be okay. That bloke was a plonker and a half!

Might be a plonker but last night in the pub about 20 people were doing his dance.
My daughter got in and said they were doing it in the club she went to.
Simple things.

Associate
Might be a plonker but last night in the pub about 20 people were doing his dance.
My daughter got in and said they were doing it in the club she went to.
Simple things.

In that case I stand corrected - he will be the 2009 sensation :)
Step up from normal dad dancing I guess :D

Caporegime
I thought the mum was a good singer, it was just the dad that needed a voice transplant!

I watched the first part yesterday too as I missed it before and wow... what a voice that ugly scottish crone had! If she had looked semi-reasonable and not like some sort of twisted experiment to cross a toad and a hyena then she'd probably have a big career.

EDIT - Ok just read dm's post and she has learning difficulties, I therefore retract my heartless comparisons above. :p

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Watching this on ITV player, half way through so far. I was really impressed with the woman from Bathgate, I hope she does well.

As soon as she came on me & the wife said 'Learning disabilities' and we were right.
There was an article about her in the paper and her mother never let her have a boyfriend because of it.
She was good.

I was quite impressed with the family, mainly the three kids... the parents sucked :p

All 3 kids were way out of tune.
In fact when the lad was trying to harmonise he threw everything out.
Now little Connie is in a different league.

Soldato
http://talent.itv.com/videos/video/item_200081.htm

I dont watch this on tv but my gf told me to watch this woman ( susan ). An amazing voice.

I guess the joke is on them :eek:

Shes got a true gift thats for sure. Im guessing the public will take her to heart, assuming shes game for it.

Either way, from the sort of comments shes getting on every article i see she is going to be a very wealthy woman soon. Apparently SONY/BMI are already trying to sign her up.

Last edited:
Caporegime

On Amanda in particular. She took the pee out of the woman when she first saw her and told her to sing Britney Spears, i.e. to embarrass herself. When the woman insisted she didn't know any Britney songs it was only then she was allowed to sing Les Miserables. Amanda Holden clearly is a <censored>. Funny they didn't show that bit on the TV, isn't it?

Associate
On Amanda in particular. She took the pee out of the woman when she first saw her and told her to sing Britney Spears, i.e. to embarrass herself. When the woman insisted she didn't know any Britney songs it was only then she was allowed to sing Les Miserables. Amanda Holden clearly is a <censored>. Funny they didn't show that bit on the TV, isn't it?

She is only 'famous' as some sleezy vid of her having some back door action was put on the Internet and for marrying another dodgy 'celeb' in Les Dennis.

She is a no one and will remain a no one :)

Hateful woman.

Man of Honour

According to a friend the panel already know what to expect with each contestant because Simon Cowell won't have them on else.

Associate
http://talent.itv.com/videos/video/item_200081.htm

I dont watch this on tv but my gf told me to watch this woman ( susan ). An amazing voice.

Shes got a true gift thats for sure. Im guessing the public will take her to heart, assuming shes game for it.

Either way, from the sort of comments shes getting on every article i see she is going to be a very wealthy woman soon. Apparently SONY/BMI are already trying to sign her up.

It's had almost 7million views on youtube in 4 days :s

Comments every second on the youtube video, I've not seen that before...

Back
Top Bottom