Eminem storms out of MTV Awards

Man of Honour
What about rapping about your own mum and claiming she was ****, or calling Moby a homo. Is that not humiliation and bullyinh?

Eminen is not exactly a role model for civilised behaviour is he. Couldn't have happened to a nice person if you ask me.

I am not a fan of the idea that two wrongs make a right.

Has Eminem restrained someone in order to humiliate them as much as possible in front of as big an audience as possible because he'd get more money that way?

Man of Honour
No people on here just don't like things that threated their masculinity....now if it was a woman doing the same thing to another woman i'm sure we would all find it funny.

Since I'm bisexual, you're going to have a particularly hard time making your reply fit me.

Some people don't find it funny that someone can make a good living out of humiliating people.

Some people don't find one person sticking their groin in another person's face without their consent to be reasonable behaviour, let alone funny.

You may be sure, but that doesn't stop you being wrong.

Soldato
Since I'm bisexual, you're going to have a particularly hard time making your reply fit me.

Some people don't find it funny that someone can make a good living out of humiliating people.

Some people don't find one person sticking their groin in another person's face without their consent to be reasonable behaviour, let alone funny.

You may be sure, but that doesn't stop you being wrong.

The victim of the prank of course wont find it funny - but the audience sure would and did.

Soldato
I laugh at how eminem is taking himself seriously, as if he's some kind of hardnut.
Truth is he's a white kid from a trailer park who had a couple of funny songs and a load of awful other ones who's completely lost it.

Associate
Eminem has said and done pretty mean things to people in the past. As mentioned above several times he isn't a role model. What goes around comes around. This time he was the joke, of course he didn't like it. Nobody likes it when they are the joke.

Back
Top Bottom