Poll: *** The Snow Leopard Thread - All Related Posts In Here ***

Are you going to upgrade to Snow Leopard?

• Yes indeedy, that I am.

Votes: 236 85.2%
  • No sir, not a chance.

Votes: 41 14.8%

• Total voters
Soldato
what do you reckon the chances of the apple store running on out friday on regent street? as it will be easier for me to pick up after work than get it delivered?

can you preorder for store collection or anything?

Soldato
Why oh why is there no option to buy a new MBP with this on?

Now I'm left with the decision of whether or not to go and order now and get an upgrade on the hardware at a later date or just leave it all for the time being :(

Not sure what you mean by that - if it doesn't have Snow Leopard in the box you can order a DVD for £7.95.

Soldato
I would be surprised if Apple delay any new hardware orders for a few days then ships it and surprisingly it has Snow Leopard.

xrs

xrs

Associate
I've just bought the family pack as we have 3 macs. The Macs came with iLife 09 which is on a separate 'utilities' disc - will I be able to use that disc with Snow Leopard, or is it somehow tied to the old operating system?

Associate
Ok, I've read through this thread and I'm a little lost.

Is the £25 disk just an upgrade disk, or can it to a fresh install of OS X without needing Leopard pre-installed?

Or is the Mac Box Set the one with the disk that can do a fresh install of OS X 10.6, as I would rather buy that than upgrade.

Soldato
Ok, I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago on the up to date program, never done this before, am I likely to get the discs on Friday 28th or will they ship on Friday 28th and I'll get them a few days after?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Ok, I pre-ordered it a few weeks ago on the up to date program, never done this before, am I likely to get the discs on Friday 28th or will they ship on Friday 28th and I'll get them a few days after?

Usually they'd ship it on the 28th and you'd get it a few days later.

With the bank holiday they may ship them early but it's impossible to say for sure. You'd be best off ringing Apple to clarify.

Back
Top Bottom