***The Official Fifa 10 Thread***

Caporegime
Well from what I have read it's similar to before as per the player updates, but the difference being you get 'My Live Season' mode which gets the real world results from your chosen team downloaded, then you play these games in the game and it then tracks your performance against that of your team IRL.

The full article is on the fifa soccerblog site which I cannot access at work, but it sounds crap.

Associate
can't wait for fifa 10 :D hopefully ea have sorted out glitches such as half way line goals and sad pathetic dream teams in ranked matches and 09 clubs.

Caporegime
can't wait for fifa 10 :D hopefully ea have sorted out glitches such as half way line goals and sad pathetic dream teams in ranked matches and 09 clubs.

I see no problem with the scoreing of goals from the halfway line, things like that happen in football.

In the months leading up to the next version, 09 went to hell online with mega lag in clubs, tons of bugs, exploits etc.

EA are the devil.

Fifa 09 has been ruined online, every match I have played in the last few months has been terrible and played nothing like the offline version, in terms of player attributes/intelligence etc.

I hope this is sorted in 10. I'm looking forward to the demo tomorrow.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I see no problem with the scoeing of goals from the halfway line, things like that happen in football.

How often though? Once every few seasons maybe? I got the impression they were far more common on FIFA.

The main change I want (although there are thousands) is make the damn free kicks easier, I've been playing the game solid since just after launch and I've scored one freekick in that whole time. Also balance the fouling system, the A.I. gets away with murder sometimes and never seem to get red cards.

Soldato
What time do demos normally drop on Xbox Live? do they have a certain time?

I am out at work all day from 9am, then out in the evening so doubt im gonna have chance to try this tomorrow! unless it drops pre 9am!?

Back
Top Bottom