Games to buy off PSN - £15

Caporegime
So £15 to spend on PSN.

Whats games should be purchased?

I was thinking some ole school PSone... Driver, Theme Hospital, Rayman, Crash....

Any suggestions?

Soldato
I have never played FF7 or any FF in fact... might give it a go

:eek::eek::eek:

*runs away from the mob
In that case - definatly FF7 :p
Although, thinking of Driver 1 for the Playstation 1 gives me a warm feeling :D I loved that game :D
Shame they sort of ruined the series really :(

Associate
I would hold off buying driver, found my old discs the other day and gave it a go, its one game that just isnt as good as you remember it to be.

Still fun for a bit but it has aged badly both in gameplay and graphics.

Soldato
What you might want to do straight away is to reverse the O and X buttons, as by default the X button is cancel and O is action which is backwards for most of us. You can do it by going into the in-game menu system and going into "Config", then set the button layout to "Customize" and press right on the D-Pad then just move up/down and press a button for what you want, in this case just reverse X and O.

Assuming you want too of course, such as me I'm too used to have X for action and O for cancel.

Soldato
You will not regret this. I'm guessing you never played SNES before the PSX generation? Shame - it's gonna be hard to look back and realise how amazing those graphics looked.

Back
Top Bottom