Derren Brown - outdone himself this time?

Soldato
Pretty disappointing. I still don't think camera tricks, but then again, I don't buy what he's just said either.

Still, enjoyed the build up, the actual lottery prediction, and semi-enjoyed tonight. Not bad I guess; no respect lost, but certainly none gained.

Soldato
You'd need to be weak minded to continually fall for his tricks, how many more shows of his will it take before people realise none of it is real.

Do what I do, let other people do the task of watching it and find out when it's all done!

That's the point. He's an illusionist, he gives the illusion that something is happening or has happened. When it doesnt actually...... ;)

Caporegime
so how do YOU think he did it ?

if it was anything other than cameras/cgi then he would have done it properly and shown the numbers seconds before the draw

was still an entertaining show though just because hes just took the **** out of half the nation for an hour.

david blaine on now atleast.

I honestly have no idea how he did it, I'm not particularly interested. I find his shows fantastic entertainment and should be treated as such, entertainment.

I've genuinely enjoyed reading the theories and had many laughs from them.

He did take the wee out of most of this thread / nation :) very funny.

\o/ David Blaine, love his street magic.

Soldato
He doesn't do cheap camera tricks though so it's just as funny that the majority of people here assume that's how it was done, despite just how difficult that would be to do live.

that wasnt the trick though.

tonight was the trick. hes just tricked you into thinking hes done something thats nearly impossible:p

Back
Top Bottom