Derren Brown - outdone himself this time?

Soldato
Really disappointing :(

Yeah I know he's an illusionist and everything, but I expected a bit more. Ah well.
You were expecting him to announce his prediction for tomorrows lottery draw? :p

Comeon people - he is a brilliant entertainer :D I loved it :D

But it wasn't camera trickery :p :D

Soldato
Pretty disappointing. I still don't think camera tricks, but then again, I don't buy what he's just said either.

It doesn't matter how he switched in the numbers, he's just spent an hour claiming to have predicted the numbers using some bullshine group therapy crap. Camera trick woukld have been by far the easiest way of doing the switch, any other traditional method using mirrors etc would have been a complete waste of time for him, when he was planning on spinning this group prediction bullshine from the start. LOL, he didn't even show the "group" the numbers they had just "written" down and passed to him, he did all the adding up etc, how the hell would they know what numbers they'd given him to check the calcs? Complete ********.

GHz

GHz

Associate
The whole thing with the 24 people was just a ploy anyway as they chose the numbers at random but they were not doing it as a team as they wrote them down and darren brown did the sums and came up with the prediction.

Seeing as they didn't know the numbers until he rotated the 6 balls they were all fooled by the split screen in the same way we were.

I wont be wathing any more of the show in future as if it's anything like tonights show it will leave loads of questions unanswered.

Soldato
Why was it 24 people as well? How did he arrive to this number and not 12, or 38? He failed to explain this.
probably the amount of actors who where free that day on the agencys books :p:D

wouldnt matter how many people really. we could do it with every single member of ocuk and still not guess the 6 numbers

Soldato
I dont think it matters if it was camera trickery, and it probably was, and as just stated tonight was the real 'trick' he needed to stage it weds, so tonight would glue us to the screen - making the nation believe it is possible with a series of tasks and such..when in fact we all believed how it was done....but as he said, it was just a trick ;)

And hes right, we can all do it home, but we wont win as the chances are 1 in 14million.

Genius.

Caporegime
I very much doubt he used camera tricks / or effects, it's just not part of what his shows are about.

I don't know how he did it, it was probably very simple, but tonight showed nothing more then he got you all to believe he did something amazing. When in fact it was probably a very simple trick.

Now, David Blaine :D \o/

I've seen the bullet catch explained by a couple of magicians :D will be good to see how it's done by him :eek:

Back
Top Bottom