Exercise bikes?

Associate
Hi everyone,

I have been having some problems with my knees lately which my doctor suspects is down to the current exercise bike I am using, which doesn't appear to be high enough for me

So I'm looking for a new exercise bike, (the descriptions of the ones I have looked at so far are a bit crap in that they don't specify how adjustable they are in terms of saddle height

anyway I was wondering does anybody know of any brands of exercise bikes that you can fit real bike saddles to?
also - (and this is just my geekie imagination running away with me here) are there any exercise bikes that can be plugged into the mains to generate electricity with?

Soldato
Why can you not raise the seat on your current bike?

A wattbike uses a proper bike seat and pedals, but these are very expensive, they are a very advanced piece of kit.

Why not just buy a real bike?

Associate
OP
ouch! those wattbikes are quite expensive

as for getting a real bike, well I do have one, but again I suspect I have out grown it, plus with the winter coming up an exercise bike will make more sense. I was intent on joining a gym, however I don't want to pay the membership fees only for my knees to breakdown on me again

oh and the current exercise bike I have has the saddle in the highest position and it still isn't high enough

Back
Top Bottom