Need someone whos really good with photoshop!

Soldato
I need the following texture/image making into a full circle without any signs of it being stuck together. Im only asking as my attempt was utter tripe lol.

DAL_HELLIPAD2.jpg

You win a cookie if you guess what its from! :O

Soldato
This is about as clean as I can get it without ploughing loads of time into it. Just tried to eliminate the iffy shading where the quadrants meet, especially at the edges of the circle and on the central star.

20090914-j88xw8ga6eatkwfdp8f1qqmak1.jpg

Man of Honour
I'll just mention it as an aside...

Blizzard might not be happy about your use of the textures even if they are screenshots from ingame then edited... they remain the interlectual property of Blizzard... map layout is also covered by interlectual rights although theres nothing to stop you make a map thats themed, even closely on another existing map... but you'd have to make the textures from scratch.

Soldato
OP
I'll just mention it as an aside...

Blizzard might not be happy about your use of the textures even if they are screenshots from ingame then edited... they remain the interlectual property of Blizzard... map layout is also covered by interlectual rights although theres nothing to stop you make a map thats themed, even closely on another existing map... but you'd have to make the textures from scratch.

already covered this in the thread on the wow forums. The warcraft fan movies are made by decompiling the mpq files and changing how models behave but thats perfectly fine by blizzard. The thread has also been on page 1 of the general discussion forum on the wow europe site for 4 days now and its had a lot of blizzard staff go over it a few times but I've had no objections from then. Its just my version of fan art.

The EULA even says that drawing a picture of a wow character is breaking the law, even though blizzard has a fan art section on everyone of its websites lol.

Man of Honour
Fan movies are covered differently.

As someone who has done commercial level design I know your skating on thin ice - Blizzard may consider it more effort to chase up than its worth or not even care but you never know - legally all the rights still belong to them.

Back
Top Bottom