Halo 3: ODST Reviews and Quick Look

Soldato
Can't believe there isn't an official thread for this game yet. Its out next week.

GiantBomb 25 minute Quick Look:
http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-halo-3-odst/17-1395/

GameTrailers Video Review:

IGN Video Review:

GiantBomb said:
Halo 3: ODST fills in a few interesting spots in the Halo timeline, even if the characters themselves aren't strong enough to carry the narrative. But it strikes a healthy balance between new twists and more content done in Bungie's trademark style. The more important thing is that if you've enjoyed playing Bungie's Halo games in the past, chances are you'll continue to enjoy that style in ODST.

Soldato
I can add these videos to the other thread if you want, I dont know how to add youtube links =/, Thanks for the update though I was looking for some reviews last night to no avail.

Associate
Campaign looks good and I like the casting but the lack of matchmaking for firefight mode is a deal breaker for me so I dont think i'll be picking this up, sticking a bunch of already available maps on the second disc also seems like a pretty pointless way to flesh out the content.

Soldato
Whats with the different review scores on IGN? See them all the time with big games. There are three, one for UK, one for Aus and the normal one for US. The scores are different for each:

UK = 8.6
AU = 8.0
US = 9.0

Different reviewers just?

Back
Top Bottom