***The Official Forza Motorsport 3 Thread***

Soldato
Driving without assists might be fun if you're on your own in a free session, but when it comes to racing online with powerful cars, you generally need traction control on to be competitive.

No you don't, you just need to have throttle control. Driving without traction control is faster.
More fun too :D

Just watched the vid - awesome :D
Looks a nice track!

Last edited:

Dup

Dup

Soldato
I'm gonna go home on my dinner break and download it. It's a 7 mile drive, hopefully I can get a lap in before I need to come back. Maybe with some heroic driving on the way ;) :D I remember doing this for FM2 demo too.

Soldato
Gold only :(

Good job I saved a trial for an emergency such as this. :)

EDIT: What a con. My 48 hour Xbox live "Gold" trial as it says on the card, only ups my account level to Xbox live "gameplay". Maybe i'll have to look into a cheap 3 month code or something. Actually, scratch that. I'll take my HDD to my brothers and download it there.

Last edited:
Soldato
First race impressions, Menu's are gorgeous, model looks awesome in there, nice upgrade in game graphics not mind blowing though, replays much improved, feels like fm2 with a bit more weight to the cars, sounds pretty nice.

Disable notifications because it becomes a complete slide show when someone signs in.

Associate
Heh, in my first online race the guy infront of me reversed at the start and my car wasnt competitve enough to catch the field up. In my second race I was so comprehensively taken out on the first corner that my top speed was limited to around fourty mph for the whole race! Once id found some good people to play with I played F2 to death.

I was excited enough about 3, now Ive played the demo I just cant wait to get online with the game.

Soldato
You'll get there :)

Did anyone else whore themselves out to "The Man" :D

Racesuit coming for me on Oct 24th :D

Back
Top Bottom