Oh dear, new Stalker leaked...

Soldato
Seems as though the latest stalker installment is all over the "scene" sites, wasn't supposed to be out until Q1 2010 as far as I know, someones gonna be upset!

Associate
Just means people who weren't planning on buying it anyway will download it illegally early and surely it'll be a bug ridden mess. I generally wait for a few patches before I bother with Stalker games.

Associate
surely it'll be a bug ridden mess.

This.

The previous 2 have had game crippling bugs for at least the first month of release, so a leaked version will be pretty much unplayable with no patch fixes until this official game is released.

bit pointless really. I'll still end up buying my bug crippled version on release though :D

Soldato
Ya, saw some gameplay footage yesterday. Looks the same old same old. I'll probably buy it after the 12th major patch or so when you can actually play an hour without running into some kind of showstopper.

Soldato
It's the russian release:

þþþþRelease Informationþþþþ Û
Û Û
Û Q: What the hell is this? Û
Û A: This is Russian release, cracked by TRiViUM, with pre-copied Û
Û english translation files. Û
Û Û
Û NOTE! Û
Û We tested this on Windows XP/7 - x86/x64.

Translations are probably google/babelfish quality...

Soldato
This is exactly what happened with the previous versions of stalker as the Russian version always goes gold first and someone does a dodgy translation... And if its anything like before this version will be virtually unplayable anyway.

Back
Top Bottom