Couple of members market questions.

Associate
Before you ask........I HAVE READ THE FAQ! :p

I've got a lot of stuff to sell and I've got the following questions.

1) What is the preferred/best method of exchanging money? I don't really know much about paypal gift, how does that work?

2) Would people prefer me to include postage in the cost or quote it separately?

I just want to make sure I'm doing the right things and everything is secure.

Thanks in advance

Associate
OP
Ok, so with bank transfer, I accept an offer, email my bank details and wait for the money to come in, once it's in I ship the item............Is that how it works?

PS neil3k - Q2 wasn't a yes/no question ;)

Soldato
1, BT. Once funds appear in the account ship the item. Paypal gift means the sender/buyer has the option to pay the fee(s) themself rather than the seller. However by sending a "gift" Paypal will not be interested if the sale goes wrong for any reason. (Not that I've seen many problems at all but I'm just telling you for the sake of it)

2, It's generally preferred to include postage in the cost.

Man of Honour
Ok, so with bank transfer, I accept an offer, email my bank details and wait for the money to come in, once it's in I ship the item............Is that how it works?

yes

PS neil3k - Q2 wasn't a yes/no question ;)

this is up to you. I give people the choice of standard parcels and RMSD. Make sure you weigh your items and find the exact costs BEFORE you advertise. Some can be surprisingly expensive and it may not be worth the hassle..

Back
Top Bottom