Today it is a very sad day indeed

Soldato
16GB Nano and Klipsche earphones in the washing machine.

img5208medium.jpg

Any chance she will live?

Associate
Still. You must be gutted. Last time I did something that made my heart go was reformat the wrong drive when rebuilding a system and kapoot lost all my data :( (was may a moon ago though - 5 years +)

Caporegime
I'm sure you could auction it and assure the buyer that "it's a very easy fix I'm sure I just don't have the time to do it myself" you'd get something for it. It seems to be what everyone else does with broken kit these days instead of just binning it. I'd like to know who has so much cash they can spend £30+ on something that's most definitely broken.

Soldato
Pop it in a bag of rice for a week or so. It may just do the trick. If you have an airing cupboard that would also be a good place for it.

Soldato
I'm sure you could auction it and assure the buyer that "it's a very easy fix I'm sure I just don't have the time to do it myself" you'd get something for it. It seems to be what everyone else does with broken kit these days instead of just binning it. I'd like to know who has so much cash they can spend £30+ on something that's most definitely broken.

Either people who need something like a new battery, or those who commit insurance fraud! ;)

Back
Top Bottom