Core i5 Spec Plz :D

Soldato
Hey, I have the go ahead from mother that she will lend me the money i need and my budget is £1000. My main thing I do is gaming, msn and listening to music. Here is what i have come up with :D

Is there anything I can change or is that perfect?
I won't need a gpu as I will use my 4890 and getting another at christmas.
I want that case, so no body can change my mind on that case :p
I want that motherboard because it looks great, also for the great sound card :)
Also, I have the 3 fans I want which are 3 120mm's white L.E.D's, plus I got a white cathode aswell :D

What you think? Thanks

Associate
If you go for that setup make sure you get a H50 which comes with the 1156 bracket, dont think OCUK have H50's with this bracket included yet but there are other websites which do and are in stock.

Soldato
OP
If you go for that setup make sure you get a H50 which comes with the 1156 bracket, dont think OCUK have H50's with this bracket included yet but their are other websites which do and are in stock.

Yeah thanks for pointing that out. I seen somewhere else that the 1156 bracket is included, any mod vertify that ocuk supply the 1156 bracket yet?

Soldato
OP
Looks good although whats the point of 8gb you may as well save your money and put it towards a 4890 i would also recommend the Coolermaster ATCS 840 but if your set on 800d

Hmm, I can see where you are coming from. But i don't need to put towards my 4890 as I am getting it as a present for christmas. Also, 800d is set :p. I could just use 4gb but then i thought "I don't want to upgrade for a good few year's so might aswell get 8gb". Plus it's still in my budget. I will decide :p

Soldato
OP
I'd lose 4gb and the H50 and buy a basic custom water kit :)

Funny you should mention that. I was thinking on ditching my 4890 for christmas and get a custom water cooling kit on the go. But the best price was around £200 and it wouldn't really benifit me atall. It would looks stunning and great for over clocking but i dont think its worth the money. But i may change my mind :p

Back
Top Bottom