Scamming scammers....

sid

sid

Soldato
I'm trying to sell an item online and im being offered payments with paypal and offers to ship abroad. A classic scam

What will happen if I accept the money and dont send the item. How long before paypal reverse the money? I hardly doubt the scammer will complain as its not his money anyways.

sid

Soldato
I'm trying to sell an item online and im being offered payments with paypal and offers to ship abroad. A classic scam

What will happen if I accept the money and dont send the item. How long before paypal reverse the money? I hardly doubt the scammer will complain as its not his money anyways.

sid

Then you'll be breaking the law. Not really worth it is it?

Soldato

sid

If it's not his money then whose is it? You wouldn't be scamming the scammer you'd be stealing from the poor sod who's had their account hijacked. Report him.

Back
Top Bottom