• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

BFG most awesome company ever!!

Soldato
A week ago, I sent off my dead 8800GTS 640Mb OC card, windows would lock up with CGA style colours.

Checked my RMA status this morning, still had not been dispatched now imainge my suprise when the door bell rang and a man from Fedex was standing there holding a box.

Now opening the box I saw it was from BFG curious to see what card I got back, and would you belive it they have sent me a GTX285OC2!!!!

So well done BFG, will buy from you again :) Only sad bit is I don't have the dual 6 pin power connectors, have one, so will have to go get a molex to 6 pin jobbie, but oh well

Kimbie

Associate
You lucky thing! I recently RMA'd the same card and got a GTS250 1GB back, still more than happy with that though, great service.

Associate
I've had mixed results with BFG. I had a few problems getting my RMA number from BFGTech back when I sent back a 7900 GT OC. Took several weeks to get this from the Support team based in the US. However, upon getting the details to send the package, I posted it at 2pm on a Tuesday, it was in their depot by 5am Wednesday and I had a 7950 GT delivered at 9:00am Thursday. Unfortunately, that was all so fast, I'd not even been notified it was being shipped back and I wasn't around to collect it, so the delivery guy left it on the front window sill of the house where it sat all day whilst I was at work :o It was only a passing relative who saw the parcel and brought it in late at night or it could have spent an entire night outside too. The BFG guys based in Wales were very prompt and deserve praise. I'm not so sure about the rest of BFG's team and their delivery guys however...

Even with the problems, it beats the time I had to RMA my Tagan PSU. They had my PSU for over 4 weeks before returning a refurb of the same model. It took so long I ended up buying a replacement PSU just to get my computer up and running, and I get to build my new PC this week using this refurb as the PSU. I just know I'm going to have problems with it......

zia

zia

Associate
I recently i sent my 8800gtx for rma got a refurbished 250 gts,somehow i felt i have been given a downgrade vantage score is less too,

zia

Caporegime
I recently i sent my 8800gtx for rma got a refurbished 250 gts,somehow i felt i have been given a downgrade vantage score is less too,

zia

You did. I would have sent that back and demanded something better. You got a card with less memory and less memory bandwidth.

Associate
im hoping they give me the same card, got a bfg 640mb 8800 gts waiting for an RMA but they are taking the micky, they sent me an emails giving me my rma number but nothing else is happening there is a section to submit a phone number but cant get it right at all so thats a no go..... any one any ideas?

Associate
im hoping they give me the same card, got a bfg 640mb 8800 gts waiting for an RMA but they are taking the micky, they sent me an emails giving me my rma number but nothing else is happening there is a section to submit a phone number but cant get it right at all so thats a no go..... any one any ideas?

Think I had the same problem, kept saying my mobile phone number didn't match their records, asked on here and someone replied saying you have to miss the 0 out or something along those lines.

Back
Top Bottom