Skeeter Style Puzzle

Soldato
Slightly harder than the previous ones. ;)

With one continuous unstopping line (without lifting your pencil / paintbrush / whatever you're using), and without crossing your own path, draw a line that crosses each line with a red x on it once and only once!

argh.png

Last edited:
Soldato
Please clarify. Can the line drawn cross those already on the page at any point, only through the red crosses, or at no point?
Does touching the line then immediately reversing direction qualify as crossing?

"without crossing a line already drawn." is leaving me at a loss, since you've already drawn lots of lines

Soldato
OP
Without crossing the line you're drawing. Sorry :)

With one continuous line, and without crossing your own path, draw a line that crosses each line with a red x on it.

[edit] Updated the OP for clarity

Last edited:
Soldato
You appear to have crossed the line at the bottom right twice. And some others as well.

Assuming Ive understood the rules I have a solution for this, but I'm still a bit unsure about the rules :)

Soldato
It's impossible. Look at the parts where 3 lines meet like a "T". You cannot cross all 3 of those adjacent lines without either starting on one, ending on one, backtracking, or crossing lines you've already crossed. Thus, if there are more than 2 of those T's, it's impossible.

Edit: Never mind, I'm misunderstanding it. I assumed it was like the "house" one.

Caporegime
There are 3 squares with 5 crossed lines on their edges. If you go into a square you must come out, therefore meaning you need an even number of crossed lines to get in out, in out of a square. If the number is odd, you must end or start in that square, but as there are 3 odd squares, theres one left.

But, as always with these things, thats what im MEANT to think, there will be a solution.

Back
Top Bottom