Win 7 Arrives 21st

Associate
My 2 copies of HP have just arrived :)

Ordered a copy of Pro from the same place at the same time, but that is coming via a different courier. Go figure.

Ordered "E" versions. Delivery note says full retail. I presume this is to do with the arguments and unresolved issues over IE`s inclusion ? No mention of anything on the box, except advising me to download live essentials.

I will dual boot the 7 pro with XP for the time being. Not got time to do a full re-install atm.

HP`s are christmas presents. :)

Last edited:
Soldato
My copy arrived by courier today.

So that's three copies I have - 2 downloads and 1 retail. All for my own computers. I'm not planning on selling any on for a profit or anything.

Soldato
I've thought about it.

But then, I have three computers that need licenses for Windows 7. If I sell any of these on, then I'd just have to buy more licenses in the future.

Caporegime
Look what BK's in Japan are selling. :p
2afzpde.jpg

Massive jaw lock when consuming that bad boy. :p

Associate
Yesssssssss my copy just arrived 20 mins ago , oh goody gum drops :):):)

On the back of box it says 32 & 64 disc inside ?

much difference between 32 & 64 and which is better to install :confused:

Sorry to ask still a novice with operating systems

Soldato
My copy arrived today via DHL "home" delivery, which was wierd as we also had a DHL normal delivery van and a another DHL van collecting today !

Hard drive to install it on is coming tomorrow, that way I can keep my entire Vista setup for the laptop on the shelf until i'm happy that Win7 will work to my satisfaction on the Vaio.

Associate
Well my other 2 copies of Win7 from a place I wont even hint at arrived this afternoon. Special thanks to the UPS driver for backing his ridiculously massive van into my fence and snapping the post off at ground level, nice one pal:mad:

Soldato
My two copies arrived today, very happy as it was a free delivery and was expected 26th - 28th, so very early for me!

Just need to buy the new pc when I get paid.

Associate
I was supposed to get Win 7 from ****** as it has dispatched but I didnt get it today cos of postal strike - it should delivery by special delivery so I cancelled and refund and already ordered from OCUK and will get it by tomorrow.. there will be more strike next week for 3 days that would destory Royal Mail as business cannot afford to keep contract with RM, that why small business seem to be dump Royal Mail and set up new courier service to speed up, OCUK seem much better as the order seem lots quicker - very good one.

Back
Top Bottom