Has anyone got a valid keycode for Deadspace please

Associate
Mine says ive run out of installs or something and i need a valid keycode. Im only one level off the end of the damn game boo hoo. Just installed a new motherboard and ive lost my chance now unless one of you fine people can help :)

Associate
Its part of the license agreement that you agreed too when you installed the game. There normally is something like a 5 install limit.

You could try ringing the publisher or help line

Associate
It probably won't work if you've swapped out the mobo and reinstalled windows but you could try the de-auth tool.

edit too slow. :(

I posted and then read about it. Looks like you are probably going to have to go through EA Support.

Although if you can prove it's legit, i.e. with a valid serial code/key they should be able to sort it out.

Soldato
no cd crack maybe? u did pay for the game so why shouldnt they allow u to play it!

There's no point in going down an illegal route when there are options to sort it legally. That said, the OP is going to have to go through EA Support, as the de-auth should have been done before rebuild.

Associate
OP
That didnt work, i would have needed to do that before my last mobo packed up. Thanks for the help btw. Anything else i could try???

Soldato
Just wanted to know if anyone wasnt using there game they could let me have the key to finish
Just buy the game again its only £9 online now otherwise go away. We are not are not pirate friendly on here & no-one is stupid enough to believe your story!

EA support will help you if your genuine by giving another install code out.

Soldato
Just buy the game again its only £9 online now otherwise go away. We are not are not pirate friendly on here & no-one is stupid enough to believe your story!

Errrr, if he has an illegal copy of the game a cd key will do him no good as you need an original disk. I think this guy legitimately has used up his CD key install limit on a bought copy.

What he also is though is lazy as a simple phonecall to EA will solve the issue.

Soldato
Errrr, if he has an illegal copy of the game a cd key will do him no good as you need an original disk. I think this guy legitimately has used up his CD key install limit on a bought copy.

What he also is though is lazy as a simple phonecall to EA will solve the issue.
If you run out of install codes EA do the following:

1: Ask for proof of your purchase.
2: Ask for your existing code.
3: Give you a new +1 install limit on the securom servers when they are satisified your legitimate.

Takes around 2-3 days sometimes slightly quicker.

Back
Top Bottom