**The Dragon Age Origins Thread **

Soldato
sometimes i find it hard to click on things, its as if the clickable area is too small
it happened a lot with the notes i was finding in the mages tower but it also happens on the party select screen with people in the back row, it keeps hilighting people in front of them and it sometimes takes a while to pick who i want, does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, that's annoying and again, I came up against in in the Mage's tower.

Soldato
sometimes i find it hard to click on things, its as if the clickable area is too small
it happened a lot with the notes i was finding in the mages tower but it also happens on the party select screen with people in the back row, it keeps hilighting people in front of them and it sometimes takes a while to pick who i want, does anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, it just takes a bit of jiggling the camera and your character and a fare bit of trial and error, just click everything, you'll get it eventualy.

Soldato
Just looked at a video not many races or classes it looks bare.

It is deceiving. I was a bit sceptical from videos, but after seeing the reviews and the hype I got back into it.

Each class has different builds you can go and the starts of the game depending on the race you go changes. Which has effects throughout the game.

Soldato
How good is this game? how long would it take to complete?

I think i have 5 days worth of playtime and im only just reaching the end, thats so about 60 hours me thinks? maybe longer. The beauty of it is though you can make a different char and choose totally different routes in the game play :)

Associate
I pre-ordered mine from Amazon with the free shipping option. According to an email confirmation it was shipped Thurs (the day before realease) but never arrived for the weekend which left me really frustrated over the weekend. I guess I need to consider an alternate supplier when I'm in a rush

Deks

Soldato
I pre-ordered mine from that place with the free shipping option. According to an email confirmation it was shipped Thurs (the day before realease) but never arrived for the weekend which left me really frustrated over the weekend. I guess I need to consider an alternate supplier when I'm in a rush

Deks

Might wanna remove the competitor dont wanna see you banned

Soldato
Oddly enough the best looking female body in the game belongs to the Pleasure Demons.

God knows why they didn't use the model they gave them for the other female love interests, would be considerably more interesting if they did.

Caporegime
Sorry, i'm not an octogamer. I meant 2 games running side by side, not at the same time. Like... can i make two characters and play both games dependig on how i feel?
Yeah of course you can, just make sure you maintain two separate save games so you're not relying on quicksave/resume.

Back
Top Bottom