**The Dragon Age Origins Thread **

Associate
Just spent the last 40 mins doing the bridge puzzle. Riddles fine, easy, for some reason that bridge thing gave me a serious headache lol. Must be the lack of sleep from playing this game too much :)

Associate
Just spent the last 40 mins doing the bridge puzzle. Riddles fine, easy, for some reason that bridge thing gave me a serious headache lol. Must be the lack of sleep from playing this game too much :)

Loved that bit, been a while since I needed paper and pen to work out a game puzzle.

Not looked forward to going home and playing a game this much in years.

Associate

Spoiler:

I'm still stuck on fighting the mirror version of my party, can't see HOW I'm going to defeat them :(

Last edited:
Soldato
I have a little question. I've noticed a couple of people mention a 'point of no return', is this referring to a point in the game where you have one last chance to edit your character's skills/abilities before commiting to them?

I've made one or two bad choices and I'm unsure whether to start over.

zia

zia

Associate
Am at the tower level with alistair and random mage,so far the story line has been great, the game looks ok nothing that really stands out, the music is ok too but by far the worse item has to be combat/skill system,
its like they used skill/combat system from a game 10 years ago rather then modernising it with new skill/combat from modern rpgs.am farid it soo bad i may have to uninstall it and perhap come back to it at a later date,
Don't get me wrong i love rpg's but.... it soo meh

zia

Back
Top Bottom