Meeting a girl........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Went out the other night to a club and was having a reasonable night out, just towards the end of the night i saw this girl with her friend. Saw her looking at me, so i went over and bought her a drink and got chatting. We got on so well and had abit of a kiss and now were txting a lot and i feel like i really like her. Going to meet her on friday, any ideas on what we can do friday night, want something fun that can break the ice of a first date.............. any ideas/advice guys?

Soldato
I want to say it. But I can't. So I won't.

You know all the usual clichés I'm sure - cinema, pub, meal - they're clichés because they're actually not bad ideas.

Soldato
Bowling/ice skating as it's fun and can laugh at each other.

Just don't go to the cinema as being sat in a dark room for an hour and half isn't really the best way to get to know someone.

Soldato
I want to say it. But I can't. So I won't.

You know all the usual clichés I'm sure - cinema, pub, meal - they're clichés because they're actually not bad ideas.

Dinner date at a nice restaurant always works, especially if you can both hear each other. No point drinking in a bar if you have to shout or raise your voices to converse.

Cinema says many things but mainly you have very little to say, avoid on the first date unless your under 18 years of age and then in which case... Bambi or something.

Caporegime
Go round to her 'ouse in nothing but a bow tie, also hire a band to come and play some nice funky jazzy music and you can do a dance for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom