Meeting a girl........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
had abit of a kiss

something fun that can break the ice of a first date.

A kiss sounds pretty ice breaking to me..

Take her somewhere you feel comfortable with (apart from bed). I took my Mrs to footie but don't go by my example :D

How about something like ice skatting (speaking of breaking ice) or roller skating.. You can bump into her on purpose.

Soldato
You could go for a walk in a park with a duck pond. Then throw bread to the ducks but when she's not looking dragon punch her into the lake. Then get her out and smoothly say "let me help you out of those wet clothes".

Insta-win.

Associate
A quiet bar for a few drinks.

There's an arts picture house in Cambridge that has a bar/coffee bar at the top, it has sofas as well as the usual accompaniments, great to take someone for a few drinks. Something like this ^.

Soldato
Country pub for preference. Can have a drink and/or food. There is normally a pool table and various gambling machines. If she likes pool/gambling you're onto a winner, and if it goes badly you have entertainment.

Failing that, ruinously drunk at lunchtime in Wetherspoons is hilarious for a date.

Soldato
Ice Skating sounds like an awesome idea :) Just don't show off or be really good at it :p You need to be as cute as possible :p

Oh and Fill Her Bath!

Associate
A kiss sounds pretty ice breaking to me..

Take her somewhere you feel comfortable with (apart from bed). I took my Mrs to footie but don't go by my example :D

How about something like ice skatting (speaking of breaking ice) or roller skating.. You can bump into her on purpose.

Drunken kissing is pretty standard nowadays, doesn't necessarily mean much - An ice breaker on the first day might still be needed!

Caporegime
take her tweeting , goto the local library grab 2 computers load up twitter and have a blast.

alterantively you could both log on face book or if you really want to have a wild night on the town just log in to OCUK :D

Soldato
Fantastic ideas in this thread, she's going to be one lucky lady.

Ask her if she needs her vegetable garden ploughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom