Meeting a girl........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Me and my ex went to a lot of pub quizs. I'd say this isn't a good idea.

At the end of the day choose something you're going to be relatively comfortable with, if it's not right for her then it probably isn't to be.

Good luck

Last edited:
Associate
Have you seen that movie called "40 Days and 40 nights", i think you should take her on the buses for the evening.

It shows that your a classy kind of guy because bus fair costs so much and you can sit on there taking the **** out of other patrons.

If you ride the buses late enough you could also get a free meal out of it, just wait till some inebriated young scum bag gets on with a kebab, wait till he drops it on the floor (Hopefully still wrapped but if not the 30 second rule applies) grab it, eat it, and make sure your last bus stops near the wench's house.

Play finger puppets outside her residence then walk home a happy man.

I cannot see any flaws in this plan whatsoever.

Associate
You could go for a walk in a park with a duck pond. Then throw bread to the ducks but when she's not looking dragon punch her into the lake. Then get her out and smoothly say "let me help you out of those wet clothes".

Insta-win.

Kill her. She is a girl so will destroy you at some point - why not get in there first?

Any of these.

:D

Or take her to one of massage parlours and get into a jacuzzi together, at least if it doesn't work out you've at least seen her naked. ;)

Soldato
Buy two morph suits then run round whichever town you live nearest being silly... If she doesn't want to, get a mate to go in the other morph suit, and another one to take her on a proper date :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom