Drinking on school nights

Associate
So I went out last night to some branded club for £1.50 drinks til 3am. Got totally flopped off my mop and probably got home about 4 ish, got to bed about half 4 and woke up at half 6 for work, fully clothed and still in my coat and still pretty drunk.

Spec me a hangover/tiredness cure? My boss is just laughing at me but I'm dying on the inside here.

Man of Honour
Full fry up with lots of coke. Contains everything you need.

Fat
sugar
water
salt
caffeine
carbs

Need all of them in abundance.

Last edited:
Soldato
No idea but I feel your pain. Had a works do last night with free alcohol, I've brushed my teeth 3 times this morning and I can still taste kebab. Just hiding behind my screen from the world!

I've had an orange which has helped, and a can of coke is going down well. I've got a pot noodle to try to get rid of the kebab taste by replacing it with pot noodle taste.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Typing and grammar suggest that OP is safe from being fired. If you were really twisted your post would resemble this :

SAWELL LOL! said:
asdhjashdjhaksdhaksjh f skjhfjkwhfwedfqwe1234w1rwdsdada
assjadhksjadhkasjdhaskjdhje4fsdc7y437y4378543453
askdahskjdhasjkd

?????

Drink water and pray for the weekend :)

Associate
OP
Glad to know I'm not alone.

I'm not normally one for a mid-week binge but I just had that thursday feeling. Which has now negated my friday feeling.

The world is a horrible, horrible place.

Soldato
I did it once, only drank about 5 or 6 pints but ate copious amounts of chinese food too. Twas a horrible day, never again. A colleague turned up about 3 hours late once after a night out, boss just laughed luckily.

Work christmas party is on a work night this year though, it will be messy the next day.

Soldato
I just had the most epic of poo's ever. It was like giving birth, it was the most sloppy, stinky, large poo i've ever witnessed. Quite proud of it!

Gotta love German beer!

Soldato
Never quite understand why people keep on drinking if they can't deal with the effects the next morning. If you don't like it then stop! Simple.

Associate
OP
Never quite understand why people keep on drinking if they can't deal with the effects the next morning. If you don't like it then stop! Simple.

Pfft, like anyone thinks about the effects of the next morning on a night out! :D

The payoff was worth it, but it still doesn't stop me feeling like a badger in a beaver's world.

Back
Top Bottom