NEW STEAM DEALS!!!!

Associate
I have a feeling that Lost Planet: Extreme Condition will be reduced more, I got stuck on a bit when I was playing on the xbox, I can't use controllers because of my claw like tools known has hands.

about by internet. I'm on 256K which my mum pays still at £17.49 and that's unlimited. I finally decided to start paying myself and going to get 20mb at 5mb (damn norwich north!) with an 80GB limit and unlimited usage between 12-8am (that's when I'll be downloading). That's only costing £15.99 a month.

I can't believe that my old (still current) isp is so behind the times and that I have to wait for them to send me my mac code the *****

Associate
I have a feeling that Lost Planet: Extreme Condition will be reduced more, I got stuck on a bit when I was playing on the xbox, I can't use controllers because of my claw like tools known has hands.

about by internet. I'm on 256K which my mum pays still at £17.49 and that's unlimited. I finally decided to start paying myself and going to get 20mb at 5mb (damn norwich north!) with an 80GB limit and unlimited usage between 12-8am (that's when I'll be downloading). That's only costing £15.99 a month.

I can't believe that my old (still current) isp is so behind the times and that I have to wait for them to send me my mac code the *****

That is a real nuisance and the code can take ages to get off them too. I know how you feel

Soldato
Just went a steam buying frenzy. :D

14ah45u.jpg

Soldato
im in ireland on holiday atm and steam wont let me buy games for my account as im in a different country i try to use my belgian address and belgian credit card and it says you've entered the wrong country for your card.

"Your billing address doesn’t look like it matches up with your current country. Please contact support for assistance or use a payment method registered to your current address."

Of course it couldn't be possible that people with laptops move around :rolleyes:

:(

on flaky internet connection using mobile dongle or else id ask a kind ocuker to get my some games

Last edited:
Associate
im in ireland on holiday atm and steam wont let me buy games for my account as im in a different country i try to use my belgian address and belgian credit card and it says you've entered the wrong country for your card.

"Your billing address doesn’t look like it matches up with your current country. Please contact support for assistance or use a payment method registered to your current address."

Of course it couldn't be possible that people with laptops move around :rolleyes:

:(

on flaky internet connection using mobile dongle or else id ask a kind ocuker to get my some games
can't you just gift it to your email?

Back
Top Bottom