• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Did anyone else see the the AVP II cards?

Associate
On the homepage under 'new products', 2 GFX cards were listed. An HD5850 and 5770. They were called AVP edition. Didn't get to see the picture of them though, and they have been pulled. I wonder when they are going to be 'officially' be released.

Last edited:
Soldato
I must admit when I saw the offer I thought you got a copy of the NEW AVP game. I am a little shocked that all you get is the old AVP game (which is dirt cheap on steam anyway) yet yu have to pay (in the case of the HD5870) £40 for the privilage.

Man of Honour
I must admit when I saw the offer I thought you got a copy of the NEW AVP game. I am a little shocked that all you get is the old AVP game (which is dirt cheap on steam anyway) yet yu have to pay (in the case of the HD5870) £40 for the privilage.

are you sure about this? the new game is just about to be released.. cant see them giving you the old one instead tbh

Back
Top Bottom