Can you buy better?

Soldato
I don't see how he's trolling?

25k for a brand new 2.8l V6 Turbo AWD with bucket seats, 4 pot Brembo's, not bad build quality and Sat Nav isn't bad at all?

Remember, he's referring to NEW car's only. Perhaps other people could post up other cars which rival it?

EDIT: A Mondeo 2.2TDCI Ghia with no options is £24,562
An Audi S4 is £35k (no options)
A BMW 335i is £33k (no options)

Last edited:
Soldato
hardware and spec wise it seems good on paper but look at MRLOL's vxr kililng its clutch so soon, and this car is FWD. i wouldnt touch that with a barge pole

then youd need spare dosh to have your head checked because you bought a brand new vaxhall. just look at the state of it

isnt 28k B7 RS4 money?

at least the drive line will take it

Permabanned
OP
I don't see how he's trolling?

25k for a brand new 2.8l V6 Turbo with bucket seats, 4 pot Brembo's, not bad build quality and Sat Nav isn't bad at all?

Remember, he's referring to NEW car's only. Perhaps other people could post up other cars which rival it?

You see this man has it on the nail.

OMG TROLL11112222 NOT GONNA RELPY LOL, you are clearly the trolls.

Permabanned
OP
hardware and spec wise it seems good on paper but look at MRLOL's vxr kililng its clutch so soon, and this car is FWD. i wouldnt touch that with a barge pole

then youd need spare dosh to have your head checked because you bought a brand new vaxhall. just look at the state of it

isnt 28k B7 RS4 money?

at least the drive line will take it

So you can buy a 2010 RS4 for £25k yeah right.

Soldato

He even admitted he did this due to driving it like a bat out of hell constantly and wasn't his remapped? EDIT: oh yeah, and it's AWD.

Well you'd be saving £10k over buying the BMW or Audi? Sure it's a Vauxhall, but it is undoubtedly good value.

isnt 28k B7 RS4 money?

Nope, never seen a brand new B7 RS4 for £28k.

Back
Top Bottom