My 24 marathon - BIG SPOILER FOR SEASON 5 included.

Soldato
Well, I have now got a whole week off work and what with the new season underway I am now making good progress watching the previous seasons. I am currently on the last disc of season 5. Wow, I am gutted some of my favourite characters are gone and I am now getting to love some of the ones that seemed nasty during the beggining.

The twists come fast and never let up. I can honestly say I have never seen any of the twists before they happen, President Palmer getting shot:eek:, the new president acting all dim and now uncovered as one of the main brains behind the attacks. Superb stuff. Role on tonight when I can finish of season 5.

Starting Monday I will be getting up at 6am as my girlfreind is stopping over and she will be going to work and season 6 is going to be played none stop all day ending at midnight. Going to be a long slog but if I can do the extended LotR in one day Im sure I will have fun with season 6.

Wish me luck.:D

Soldato
Starting Monday I will be getting up at 6am as my girlfreind is stopping over and she will be going to work and season 6 is going to be played none stop all day ending at midnight. Going to be a long slog but if I can do the extended LotR in one day Im sure I will have fun with season 6.

Wish me luck.:D

My head starts to get a bit addled after 4 or 5 episodes of 24,the plot changes are so frequent and the general hustle and bustle of the show is such,that I think you need time to absorb whats gone on in previous episodes,I don't think you'll get the most out of the show with a continuous 24 hr viewing,by all means give it a go but I reckon you'll lose focus and become irritated long before the 24th hour. Good luck with it though.:)

Soldato
24 is the show to end all shows. :cool: :D I think every season has been just awesome, even six (which admittedly was slightly less awesome, but still awesome). I'm abstaining from season 8 until I have the box set in my hands, and it's proving somewhat difficult. :p

Associate
I watched season 4 and 5 in a week, that was a marathon on top of going to college and out lmao. It's so good, after each episode I can't help but watch the next :p

Soldato
OP
I have finished season 5 last night. What a great ending. I agree in some way about having a few breaks during the season but I am one of those who HAS to watch the next episode, maybe I can do it over 2 days and play on WoW during my breaks.:D

Back
Top Bottom