COD: World at War Questions

Associate
Why is this still full price considering how many newer games have come out? When will there be a price drop?

What's the multiplayer traffic like? Can you still get low ping, high-populated servers or is everyone playing newer games now?

Soldato
I love WaW compared to COD4 etc. I will be playing this until tomorrow nite when my BC2 gets installed (note the irony).

Server wise the game is still packed. Plenty of 30ms ping servers for me. I can't get any lower so i'm happy playing there. I think most people stuck with this after the debacle that was MW2. Glad i didnt purchase it ;)

Soldato
Your best bet for this is keep an eye on Steam for the special offers they do occasionally. I know that's where I picked it up at least. Failing that try some of the online retailers to see if they have any cheap copies. It seems that Activision are trying to keep the pice high for these games though.

Soldato
Your best bet for this is keep an eye on Steam for the special offers they do occasionally. I know that's where I picked it up at least. Failing that try some of the online retailers to see if they have any cheap copies. It seems that Activision are trying to keep the pice high for these games though.

Because they know people will buy them, Modern Warfare 1 on the PC stuck to the 30 quid mark for ages.

Associate
Because they know people will buy them, Modern Warfare 1 on the PC stuck to the 30 quid mark for ages.

Yup, after the success of Modern Warfare 1 on the consoles Activision did not lower the RRP for the PC version until a month or two before MW2 was released. So it was full price for around 18 months after release

Greedy beggars tbh

Back
Top Bottom