Any suggestions for 4-5 player co-op play games?

Soldato
OK, we've done L4D & L4D2 to death. Can anyone suggest any multiplayer, preferably co-op, games a group of us can try please?

ps: We tried World In Conflict but it didn't hold much appeal for long.

Soldato
OP
Boderlands is 4 player co-op I believe? Although I haven't tried it as it doesn't look my cup of tea some people really love it.

Sorry, we've been there and done that too. The biggest problem with it is, is as soon as one or two of you get a couple of level out with everyone else it gets daft...

Soldato
ive only played 1 survival map which allowed 4 players- upto 4 players must fend off waves of computer attacks and eventually kill the computer bases.

not sure if other maps support more players...

Soldato
Sins Of A Solar Empire ? can be played co-op or versus with AI over massive maps, has elements of epic space battles, pirates , diplomacy, research, colonization of new planets, you can back stab your friends and more importantly it can also be saved at any point - truly superb game which can be tailored to however you want ...

Soldato
OP
Sins Of A Solar Empire ? can be played co-op or versus with AI over massive maps, has elements of epic space battles, pirates , diplomacy, research, colonization of new planets, you can back stab your friends and more importantly it can also be saved at any point - truly superb game which can be tailored to however you want ...

And it's the kind of game that lends itself to playing 4-5 player co-op? (rather than vs?)

Soldato
And it's the kind of game that lends itself to playing 4-5 player co-op? (rather than vs?)

The game is a full on '4x strategy' which plays like an RTS but with deeper research and diplomatic elements. You could theoretically use the Map Designer and have 50 players with thousands of worlds then decide who wants to team up in groups and fight it out or all band together agains AI and Pirates.

http://www.sinsofasolarempire.com/features.aspx <- Visit the Website and have a look at the full list of features.

I've played many many games co-op with a mate and don't see why having 4 or 5 of you doing the same thing would be any different, and in my opinion it's one of the best games released of recent years. Not sure if theres a demo but the game is widly acclaimed and reviews generally give it close to max scores but I'd read up about it and make sure it's the type of game you would enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom