OVERCLOCKED INTEL CORE i3 530 2.93GHz @ 4.20GHz BUNDLE NOW AVAILABLE

Associate
We have pushed the boundaries of the i3 platform yet again up to a rock solid 4.2GHz in a value-packed bundle offering massive performance at a bargain price.

OVERCLOCKED* Intel Core i3 530 Clarkdale 2.93GHz @ 4.20GHz / Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Intel H55 Motherboard / Corsair 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz DDR3 Bundle @ £370.00 inc VAT

BU-015-OB_400.jpg

Representing the cream of the crop of today's bleeding edge performance hardware, OcUK's 'Extreme Bundles' are selected to satisfy the needs of the most demanding enthusiast.

OcUK Overclocked Bundles feature carefully selected components tested to assure compatability & stability, guaranteeing the integrity of the overclock.

We worry about the fiddling and tweaking, you just enjoy the performance.

This bundle ships pre-built and pre-overclocked direct from our Technical Department. All you need to do is attach the CPU cooler and power it up.

- Maximum Speed
- Maximum Stability
- Maximum Compatibility
- Maximum Overclocking

This Bundle contains the following components:

1 X Intel Core i3 530 2.93GHz Clarkdale overclocked to 4.20GHz!
1 X Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Intel H55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
1 X Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
1 X Prolimatech Megahalems Performance CPU Cooler (Socket 775/1366)
1 X Akasa AK-FN057 Apache Super Silent 120mm Fan - 4 Pin PWM

Note - All Bundles are built and installed on demand and usually ship within 48 hours of the order being placed. During exceptionally busy periods this time can increase by 48 hours.

Note - Please note that adding in additional memory to the spare slots will require new BIOS settings and the maximum clock speed attainable may be significantly reduced.

Note - The bundle operates above manufacturer specifications, as such it requires a quality power supply to operate with guaranteed stability. OcUK recommend a quality brand PSU for use with all our bundles such as the Corsair TX & HX range.

Note - Updating the BIOS on the overclocked bundle range will void the warranty on the overclock. If you update the BIOS we will no longer be able to provide support for configuring and maintaining the CPU overclock.

Only £370.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
OP
Personally i've never had to clock one lol more of a i5/i7 man but mainly because i've never had a i3 lol. I think the guys in tech had 4.5Ghz though on water once.

4.2GHz though is the best we'll ever attain on air though

Phil

Back
Top Bottom