the hangover - digital copy ??

Soldato
just picked up "the hangover" on blu ray - as far as i'm aware there is supposed to be a digital copy but the supermarket i got it from insists there isn't a 2nd disc. windows media player wont recognise the blu ray disc ( which it shouldn't i know ) and it plays fine when using powerdvd.... had another copy of the disc as well to test .

so am i missing something ? should there be a "disc 2" ? i'm going by my other experiences of hancock and star trek 11 both having a seperate disc - but on both of those is a notice saying there is a 2nd disc ... the case for hangover doesnt mention it

any help ?

Soldato
Harry Potter 6 didn't need an extra disc for the Digital Copy I got, just the code and web address provided by a leaflet.

Digital Copies are the worst quality ever though.

Soldato
OP
According to blu-ray.com, the digital copy is on the disc. Have you tried browsing the disc on the PC for the digital copy?

cant seem to find it ..........i know the digital copies arn't great but its handy if want to put it on a 2nd pc . my blu ray player is in my pc so the digital copy isnt necessary as i'll be playing the disc... but thats besides the point ... i want my copy :D legally as well :p

windows media player shows the hangover title by the cd logo .. but main screen says " this disc is empty" , although i can look at the files by right clickign on it

Last edited:
Soldato
I think the digital copies are limited to the first x thousand disks and are then removed. My copy of Terminator Salvation from the US also didnt include the digital copy when the original copies did.

Soldato
OP
does the case say digital copy at the top?

edit:

then it looks like you dont have one im affraid. most of the DC blurays will say it at the top of the case on the front, but not all of them. it should however mention it on the back somewhere at the very least

its does mention it on the back .. which is confusing as it shows a link to go to .. which no longer exists

http://www.wbdigitalcopy.com/thehangover/uk-le

thats the link ... but it doesn't exist ... but if you take it back to.com it does .. but that doesnt really do anything

Soldato
OP
goddam i'm stupid ... just realized ive had disc from in th ecupboard of the stored ive bought it from ... from reasearch the download is on the disc .. so maybe soem cunning person has gone to the shop download it and taken it back

Back
Top Bottom