• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Why did the 480 launch availability go:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Its FAIL FAIL FAIL by ati & nvidia. Stock levels are just jokes, nothing but pre-orders and anyone who has any stock of anything is overcharging. Glad i picked up a single asus 5850 when i did at a reasonable price.

Soldato
Having a quick search for the thread which you are referring too, it seems it was deleted and having a look through it, I think it was about time it was deleted anyway. It was simply turning into a bit of a troll fest. In future, if you have a query regarding why a thread and / or post was removed, please contact an administrator or a moderator via email. All of our email addresses can be found in the Who are Dons and Commissarios? section of the FAQ. Thank you. :)

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom