Beer night before a long bike ride.

Soldato
Would a single can of beer, the night before a bike ride, decrease my performance? I'm doing like 100 miles on my bike tomoz and don't want my performance to be lower due to a beer.

Will this can of Boddingtons do me bad?

Thanks
Will.

Soldato
No, no real world difference, maybe if you were a top athelete competing for fractions of a second, just make sure you are properly hydrated before going to bed and more importantly in the morning.
personally if that was me i'd make a point to have a guiness or 2:D

Man of Honour
I've rode home on a bmx after having 5 or 6 pints before. That was a very painfull ride home.

Riding home after drinking a fair amount is not a clever idea, I can thoroughly not recommend it.

However having a beer or two the night before is highly unlikely to impact on the next days riding at all unless you have severe reactions to alcohol anyway.

Associate
the crucial aspect that must be taken into consideration is the number of cans to bass ass ratio. at all times keep below the acceptable limit or a day of pain will ensue.

Associate
Riding home after drinking a fair amount is not a clever idea, I can thoroughly not recommend it.

However having a beer or two the night before is highly unlikely to impact on the next days riding at all unless you have severe reactions to alcohol anyway.

No, I can agree with that. I later found I out, if I was caught by the police, I could have been done for drink driving!

Associate
lol at this.

I have got a footy match 2moz i'm 5 bottles of beer in and going to finish the bottle of red i opened yesterday (3/4 left).

not playing the big man i know i will be fine on this. Another hr of bc2 then sopranos in bed and fall asleep :)

Back
Top Bottom